An easy dish to bring to a potluck, this antipasto supreme is sure to please! You can make as much or as little as you’d like, but what makes this recipe easy is that you simply use a 1 to 1 ratio of each of the main ingredients, so you won’t have to remember the exact amounts.
Of course, there is still some prep work involved, mostly the chopping can be tough on your wrists so take frequent breaks and stretch your arms.
Make sure you use organic nitrate-free meats which might be a little more but they usually fall under the “uncured” category. However, this means that this dish cannot be stored at room temperature, so be sure to keep it in the fridge until serving.
- ½ cup diced nitrate-free organic salami
- ½ cup diced nitrate-free organic ham
- ½ cup diced organic grassfed provolone
- ½ cup cubed or shredded organic grass-fed Parmesan
- ½ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup organic red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic dried oregano
- ½ cup diced organic tomatoes
- ½ cup diced organic cucumber
- ½ cup diced organic green olives
- ½ cup sliced organic black olives
- ½ cup diced organic green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced organic roasted red pepper
- ½ cup diced organic marinated artichoke
- ½ cup diced organic celery
- ½ cup diced organic red onion
- ½ cup organic pepperoncini
- Organic cracked black pepper, to taste
- Taking frequent breaks, dice all of the ingredients. They don’t have to be uniform so don’t overdo it since it can be hard on your wrist.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss until thoroughly mixed—like confetti. Chill in the fridge before serving.