Baby Back Ribs
Who doesn’t love baby back ribs for a barbecue? Ribs can easily keep to Keto and Paleo diets with a few simple adjustments. Sugar-free spice rubs and sugar-free, gluten-free, and corn-oil-free barbecue sauces will make sure you don’t even notice a difference. You can pair these ribs with organic collards, organic creamed spinach, and all manner of organic roasted vegetables.
Organic baby back ribs are a must–not only do they taste better, but they also load better for you and the environment since hormones (and the pesticides from the food they ingest) and the overuse of antibiotics are causing an epidemic of health issues in the world.
Bring these tasty ribs to your next potluck and watch them disappear!
- 1 rack organic baby back ribs
- ½ cup sugar-free spice rub
- Alternatively, you can make your own with 1 tablespoon of each: salt, pepper, organic garlic powder, organic onion powder, organic chili powder, organic mustard powder, organic cumin (optional.)
- Paleo-Keto Barbecue Sauce
- Dry baby back ribs well with a paper towel. Rub sugar free rib spice rub (or your own spice mix) over the baby back ribs and allow to sit for 20 minutes so the flavor permeates the meat.
- Throw onto the grill or roast in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, for about 30 minutes or until it’s been cooked through.
- Slather with sauce, if using.