Cauliflower Flatbread Pizza
There’s really no need to give up your favorite food, not when there’s so many great ways to making gluten, carb free pizzas.
This recipe is not only easy, but you can make lots of “crusts” and stack them with wax paper between, and freeze them to save for later.
Now, you can either purchase organic cauliflower dough from the supermarket (and they are widely available enough that it’s quite easy to find them) or you can endeavor to make your own.
Organic cauliflower ensures that the florets aren’t soaked in pesticides which even repeated rinsings wouldn’t be able to help get out.
You can top it with all of your favorite pizza toppings for a guilt-free meal.
- 1 head organic Cauliflower
- 2 Organic free range Eggs
- 1 cup Organic grass-fed Mozzarella Cheese plus more for toppings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Organic Marinara sauce to taste
- Organic Basil to taste
- Olives (optional)
- Peppers (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Chop cauliflower into florets and steam for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool and blend in a food processor with eggs, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Scoop onto a baking sheet and make into a circle, each round no more than 6 inches in diameter and 1 centimeter in height. Bake for 20 minutes until set, and then top with your sauce, more cheese, and other toppings and bake for an additional 10 minutes.