Crustless Breakfast Quiche
This easy, crustless breakfast quiche can be made in a muffin tin or one large round pan. The great thing about it is that you can add all sorts of different ingredients for another flavor. Here we used spinach, bacon, and mushrooms but you can easily add in zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, ham, sausage, etc. The cream and the cheese gives it that rich, decadent flavor we love from quiche.
Make sure you use organic and grass-fed ingredients so we can avoid pesticides, antibiotics, and synthetic hormones. If you are soy sensitive, make sure you pick up eggs from chickens that don’t eat soy based feed since some people get reactions through them.
If you enjoyed this recipe, we hope you will leave a comment below.
- 6 organic free range eggs
- 1/2 cup organic grass fed cream
- 1 cup organic spinach, chopped
- 1 cup organic mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup organic uncured bacon, cooked, drained and chopped
- 1 cup organic grass fed shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs and combined with all the other ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan or muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until the middle is just set.
- Serve hot.