Cumin Steak and Chicken Skewers
These simple skewers are flavorful and delicious, easy to put together, and go great on the grill for barbecues!
Sometimes simple is better, and what better way to celebrate breaking out the barbecue than some skewers that are packed with delicious spices.
Serve this with cool tatziki made from grass fed organic yogurt, and watch them disappear off the plate!
Make sure you use organic grass fed steak and organic free range chicken since they are much more flavorful and healthy for you than the generic supermarket meats.
Remember to only use one type of meat per skewer, since chicken and steak have different cooking times and heat requirements.
- 1 cup Organic grass-fed Steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup Organic free-range Chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ cup organic Bell Peppers, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup organic Onions, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon organic Cumin