Burgers With Keto Paleo Buns
Sometimes, even though we may not want to admit it, we just miss bread.
We miss burgers and we miss sandwiches and most of all we miss the texture and flavor of chewy, crusty bread.
As the world becomes more aware of Paleo and Keto diets and their benefits to our health, more and more products are now out there to substitute for what we traditionally adore (but which are terrible for us.)
Paleo and keto burger buns are now a thing–you can find them often in health food stores, or order them online.
You can also, if you are experimental, endeavor to make your own.
There are yeast risen “breads” that are completely gluten and grain free that are also keto.
In order to celebrate this, we present to you the humble burger. Simple but sometimes it’s the simplest things we miss.
- 2 Organic Grass Fed Ground beef patties
- Organic Lettuce
- Organic Tomato slices
- Organic Onion
- Organic Grass Fed Cheddar cheese
- Keto paleo buns like from https://unbunfoods.com/product/unbun-keto-buns/ (or recipes like from https://www.gnom-gnom.com/paleo-keto-burger-buns/)
- Toast the buns lightly in the oven.
- Grill the beef patties until desired done-ness.
- Dress with lettuce, tomato, onions, and cheese, if using. Nitrate free organic bacon, organic paleo mayo, organic sugar free ketchup, organic jalapeno slices, grass fed organic blue cheese are all great toppings too!