Low Carb Cauliflower Nachos
This recipe is great for snacking, especially when you’re looking for something to satisfy that craving for nachos. Here, the cauliflower really shines since it is absolutely a vehicle meant to deliver delicious toppings to your mouth, without causing you to feel like you have just destroyed all your hard work in being healthy.
Piled high with organic taco meat, black beans, cheese, olives, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, and avocado, it’s healthy and delicious. You can easily substitute organic free range chicken or steak for the ground grass fed beef.
Game night is on point with these cauliflower nachos.
- 1 head organic Cauliflower
- 1 cup organic, grassfed cheddar Cheese
- ½ lb organic grassfed beef
- 1 teaspoon organic cumin
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup organic onion, chopped
- ¼ cup organic black olives, sliced
- ½ cup organic pickled Jalapenos
- ½ cup organic canned black beans
- 4 – 5 dollops organic grass-fed sour cream
- ½ organic avocado, diced
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Over a stove, brown ground beef with some cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Break cauliflower into individual florets. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Line a baking sheet with the cauliflower and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove florets and place onto a platter. Top with beef, cheese, olives, jalapenos, diced onions and avocado, blackbeans, and sour cream.