Yogurt Fruit Pops
This is a great recipe for kids and adults!
When you have leftover fruits that will go bad if you don’t use it up?
This is the one to throw it in.
You can use lots of varieties of organic fruits to produce different flavored pops, and full fat, organic grass-fed yogurt makes for a healthy and creamy dessert or snack.
Instead of using fruit juice or sugar to sweeten the pops, a touch of stevia which is a zero calorie sweetener or organic honey will suffice.
You can use those silicone pop makers but paper cups and popsicle sticks work just as well, and is a great craft for kids to participate in.
- 3 cups full fat organic, grassfed Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Stevia or organic honey
- 2 cups of mixed chopped fruit such as:
- Organic Grapes
- Organic Kiwi
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Blueberries
- Organic Raspberries
- Organic Mango
- Organic Peaches
- Mix all of the ingredients together and pour into the popsicle molds of your choice.
- Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours, or until fully frozen.
- You run the mold portion under some water to loosen it, if it feels stuck.