Avocado Brownies (Flourless)
These flourless avocado brownies actually come out super fudgy—creamy and decadent but with organic monk fruit or stevia as a sweetener, it won’t kick you off your keto diet! Filled with healthy fats and oils from ripe, organic avocados, dark unsweetened chocolate chips, and cocoa powder for a large dose of antioxidants.
If you miss the flour mouthfeel, you can replace half the avocado with organic chickpea puree but keep in mind while it increases the protein, it also increases the carb load.
Make enough to share since few people will be able to tell the difference!
- 2 ripe organic avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted organic grass-fed butter
- 2 free-range organic eggs
- ¼ cup organic almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Organic Monkfruit or stevia equivalent to ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened organic dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine everything except the dark chocolate chips into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and pour into a baking pan so that it is about 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until it has set and formed a slight crust. Remove from heat and allow to cool. The colder it is, the chewier it will be.