Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes
A super simple but delicious side dish, made even simpler because we believe that ease of preparation helps us be able to focus on more important things in life. Organic baby potatoes that aren’t grown with pesticides or herbicides are tossed in a simple herb sauce and roasted to perfection.
If you can get your hands on fresh organic herbs, please do so. Generic dried store-bought herbs are flavorless in comparison. If you are looking for a lower-carb option, instead of baby potatoes, you can use carrots, broccoli, radishes, or cauliflower instead.
- 1 package organic baby potatoes
- ½ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig organic rosemary (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 sprig organic oregano (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 sprig organic thyme (about ½ teaspoon)
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 1 slice organic lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a blender, combine rosemary, oregano, thyme, lemon, garlic, and extra virgin olive oil. Blend until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Cut potatoes in half and toss in the sauce mixture, add salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20 – 30 minutes, until cooked through and tender.